Celtic Connects Overview
Celtic Connects bring together three trusted professionals from the the world of financial planning, law and accountancy, we believe this combined approach to planning provides an in-depth holistic solution that rewards their clients with the best possible service.
Having the combined experience around one table can only be a good thing – it is more efﬁcient for the client and circumstances and options are thoroughly examined. As a three we share the same client, solution and result centred approach.
Celtic Connects are also the driving force behind the Celtic Community Network, a not for profit networking group setup to promote the services of local business. You can find out more at www.celticcommunity.co.uk
Robert Lewis, Emily Littlehales and Craig Cox share the same passion to provide a client led service proposition, whilst making great efforts to improve our local communities and environments.
Our mission is to deliver our clients the following mandate:
- Offer a free no obligation initial meeting
- Offer a safe environment to discuss your goals
- Have no sales targets or pressured meetings
- Take the time to understand our clients needs and objectives
- Always put our clients first
- Ensure our clients understand fully our fees and charges before committing to anything
- Ensure our clients understand our recommendations and why
- We dont charge or make money from our cross referrals